The Deepwave Digital team is happy to announce the release of AirStack 0.5.4, a minor release that resolves bugs, enables new functionality, and increases performance. This upgrade may be performed in minutes without re-imaging the AIR-T system.
- Improved performance when transmitting data using smaller buffer sizes.
- Additional informational from the RF transceiver is logged.
- Airstack API can now report hardware master clock rates.
- Fixed inconsistent behavior seen for certain transmit and receive sample rates on AIR-T models 7201 and 8201.
- Corrected total gain in transmit and receive paths on AIR-T models 7201 and 8201.
- Fixed bug relating to smaller buffer transfers and SoapySDR reported timeouts.
- Eliminated spurious warnings when using GNU Radio Companion flow-graphs.
The AIR-T upgraded software and firmware are available for customers to download in the Developer Portal.
Please note that upgrading from AirStack 0.5.0+ does not require a complete re-flash of the AIR-T. Upgrading from earlier releases does require a re-flash, however. Please see the associated installation procedures for further details.
Last update: September 2, 2022