The Deepwave Digital team is happy to announce the release of AirStack 0.4.2, a minor release that resolves a few bugs. This upgrade may be performed in minutes without re-imaging the AIR-T system.
- Remove extraneous kernel log messages that would be generated during normal operation of the XDMA driver.
- Increase timeout for AD9528 initial reference lock. Wait for the device to be available before configuring clock.
- Increase wait time before bus re-scan when reloading FPGA using
- Fixed bug that would read stale temperature sensor data from RF front end.
- Ensure clock reference setting is correct if a user program crashs.
The AIR-T upgraded software and firmware are available for customers to download in the Developer Portal.
Please note that upgrading to AirStack 0.4.2 from 0.4.0+ does not require a complete re-flash of the AIR-T. Upgrading from earlier releases does require a re-flash, however. Please see the associated installation procedures for further details.
Last update: May 6, 2022